Ah, the memories of the 70s
I just love the blog You Knit What?!, which is linked to the right here. I was in Portland this past weekend and saw the Museum of Kitschy Stitches book at Powells. Oh, boy, there is just no end to this torture. Check it out online at Museum of Kitschy Stitches.
Currently knitting: a vest out of Lorna's Laces worsted (seaside); a shawl out of Brooks Farm Yarn Duet and Primero in the color called Classy; the Mission 1824 Tess shawl (in different colors than the pattern calls for); various socks. And I'm fascinated with the idea of knitting with beads and have a whole bunch of 6/0 seed beads (pink silver lined) threaded onto a skein of Knit Picks Shadow in Oregon Coast. Not enough hours in the day.
Currently knitting: a vest out of Lorna's Laces worsted (seaside); a shawl out of Brooks Farm Yarn Duet and Primero in the color called Classy; the Mission 1824 Tess shawl (in different colors than the pattern calls for); various socks. And I'm fascinated with the idea of knitting with beads and have a whole bunch of 6/0 seed beads (pink silver lined) threaded onto a skein of Knit Picks Shadow in Oregon Coast. Not enough hours in the day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home